High-End HD video processor for medical and industrial applications!
- The DSP based micro ScoutCam™ DSP HD video processor is designed for use with micro ScoutCam™ micro-cameras.
- The video processor enables high image quality for a variety of industrial applications.
- The product has already been in use by world-leading companies in sensitive areas such as aviation, space, non destructive testing, micro-inspections, etc.
- Advanced digital image processing to ensure the best image quality from Medigus cameras
- 4.3" touch screen control panel with a user-friendly interface and Customizable screens
- Recording and storage capability to external media
- Two simultaneous HDMI video outputs
- Configurable video parameters, including white balance, image size, color enhancement, exposure time, Gamma correction etc
- Supports LED closed loop for steady illumination
- Supports remote software updates
- Texas Instruments DSP and ARM Cortex A8 processor and two Xilinx Spartan-6 FPGA's
- Complies with BF medical standards
Height 100mm (3.94") Length 350mm (13.78") Width 290mm (11.42") Weight 3.6kg (7Ibs.15oz.) Power Input voltage 100V-240V AC;50-60 Hz Input current ~1.0A USB output voltage 5V DC USB output current
Supported cameras micro ScoutCam™ 1.2 CMOS camera micro ScoutCam™ LEDprobe camera Storage SD card 16 Gb max Supported SD card types SD, SDHC Display out specifications Value 720P HDMI (2 outlets) Human interface TFT touch screen 4/3" 480x272 Environment (operating) Temperature 13°C - 32°C (55°F-90°F) Humidity 20%-90%, non-condensing Safety Safety classification Designed to meet class I; Type BF
*Note: micro ScoutCam 3.45 is supported by the micro ScoutCam DSPO video processor model, which has technical specifications that are identical to the above.
Required accessories for the camera system:
- Light sourcce