micro ScoutCam(TM) 6.5 Lum Offers Fail-Safe Illumination and a Robust Exterior, Making it Optimal for Companies Seeking Novel Inspection Technologies
- In a new article, Marc Selinger, "Aerospace America Magazine", explains why NASA chose Medigus micro ScoutCam™ 1.2 cameras for its VIPIR mission in space.
- NASA Selects Medigus’ micro ScoutCam™ 1.2 For Robotic Refueling Mission Demonstration
- Medigus Establishes New Division to Support Expansion of its Camera Business
- Medigus Announces Signing Of $11.1 Million Private Placement By Leading Israeli And U.S. Institutions
- Medigus (TASE:MDGS) completed a public issuance of shares and options in the total amount of NIS 24.8 million